If you missed this week you can listen to the podcast here.
Here's some questions, thoughts and scriptures from Sunday to think about this week:
Read the story of Saul and David. The context is really helpful.
- David has a ton of sin issues but God forgives him and he is called a man after God's own heart.
- Saul is a good, humble leader but he fears the men he's supposed to be leading and God removes the kingdom from him.
- When God created you he already had everyone else. We don't need to be jealous of others.
- Why can't we celebrate the good that is happening in other people and other churches?
- There are times that we will be in situations where people hate us...throw spears.
- The question becomes...should I stay or should I go. There are times to be faithful and times to leave. We need wisdom and community to help us make these decisions.
Read 1 Peter 2:12. Thoughts?