February 22, 2008

erase the dark

we've just finished creating the fliar for erase the dark . . . we can't wait for this music, art and film festival . . . actually, this has been one of our dreams for the past few years . . . finally, we get to live it out . . . 

we've spoken with so many artists who are already writing songs . . . I have two friends who are already working on films . . . the art gallery will be off the hook . . . I'm writing a script for a film . . . my wife is a mad photographer these days . . . in fact, I think my daughter Ava may even submit some of her drawings . . . she's amazing . . . little people and monsters and flowers . . . she blows my mind . . . we want kids involved in this thing . . .  

and I'm trying to talk Dan and Patrick into doing an interpretive dance to open the festival . . . we'll see . . . anyways, if you're an artist, we'd love to have you involved . . . 

and all the proceeds go to Cypress Elementary School and the Eagle's Soar after school program to provide basic needs for children in the most creative ways . . . more to come . . .   

No comments: