February 24, 2008

man in the water

i'm working on a screenplay for a short film I would like to submit in Erase the Dark . . . I call it 'Man in the Water' . . . kind of like M. Night's 'Lady in the Water,' but with a man in the water . . .

we're casting for the film . . . at this point, starring Kristina Hayes, Aaron Holmes, Dan Lance, Billy Brown, Derrick Fleck . . . and more to come . . . it's a work in process . . .

we may shoot the film at the Manzanita Manor . . . it's perfect . . . a bit creepy . . . the Coverdales are hooking it up . . . if you've seen it, you know exactly what I'm talking about . . . I'll keep you guys in the loop . . . if you want to help with the film, let us know . . .

3 comments:

Meghan said...

that is the PERFECT place. count me in.

Emily Faulknor said...

I want to be in it! Sounds fantastic!

amy coverdale said...

oh snap nathan. you're hilarious. make sure to let us know us know what night you'll be there so we can make it REAL awkward for you.