February 18, 2008

Stirring bloopers

Our weekly installment of keepin' it real. This week, second gathering I was supposed to give an announcement...went for the handheld mic...it was dead...give the soundman the look and he says it's turned off...awesome...I turn it on and try it again...still dead...another look to the soundman...then I feel Nate's beard on my cheek. He's putting his over the ear mic in my face so people can hear me...one problem...we are inches away from kissing each other...awesome. I decide to go with the no mic yell at people approach and get the announcement out. Until next week...

1 comment:

Erica said...

That was seriously funny. I went into the kitchen to get a drink and looked out of the spot to see you guys almost kissing. I was wondering what the heck was going on and the spot girl saw my face and all she whispered was mic's dead. I asked her Mike who? Oohhhh, Ooooooohh!