March 22, 2008

stirring shirts


finally, Stirring shirts ... as if bumper stickers weren't enough ...

Under the Chuppah (hoopah) shirts from our money, sex and power series ... for the guys, it's a couple under the chuppah (hoopah) ... for the girls, it's a candle in the window sill ... genius ... Juan designed these shirts ... he does an amazing job ...

I've been wearing my Stirring shirt for two days straight ... ask Dan Lance ... this morning, he asked me if I had slept in it ... to which I replied, "Of course" ... who wouldn't want to sleep in a Stirring shirt ... all night long ...

This week, one of my friends asked me, "what about Stirring boxers?" ... to which I replied, "what would Jesus think about that?" ... my friend stood silent ... to which I replied, "exactly" ...

7 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Rad. Where can I get one?

Dan's internet stalker/friend, who lives on the other side of the country,

-Shannon

Trevor said...

Well, boxers are almost necessary, right? Let's take the stigma out of underwear. I would wear Stirring boxers.

Anonymous said...

shoot i'd wear that and im in riverside. hippest church shirt award.

KalynRebecca said...

2 days?... shoot for a week..

can i be added to the blogger list please?

kalyn

Stirring Kids said...

Hey Shannon. We're gonna have them available on line pretty soon. www.thestirring.org

Stirring Kids said...

Ian, I can bring you down one when I come down in May.

Kalyn...you're officially a Stirring bloghead. Welcome

thelains said...

Nice shirt maybe we can sport a few in Mongolia!

much love Stirring Family.