March 19, 2008

women's retreat


if you're a woman ...
if you need some time away from your kids ...
if you need some time away from your big kid (husband)...
if you want to get more connected ...

if you're thinking about the women's retreat, sign up ... only 10 spots left ... it's going to be an amazing time for our women ...

my wife and I spent a couple hours last night just dreaming and planning this retreat ... my wife has some great ideas ... jenna is leading worship ...

and of course, I get to watch the kids for the weekend ... guys poker night?

2 comments:

Anna said...

That should be a fun guys poker night with all of the kids running around!

I'm all signed up and I also ropped Heather and Kathy into going with me! It should be fun. :)

Amy said...

This is my first women's retreat, i am looking forward to it.