September 4, 2008

Blog changes

Starting this week this blog is going to serve a new purpose.
So I thought I'd switch up the template to symbolically show something new was happening!
Each week I'm going to start posting scripture, thoughts, and questions on this blog from our Sunday gatherings. All of our Life Groups are going to be wrestling through what we're talking about on the weekend so I want a hub that everyone can come to so that we are asking the same questions and moving in the same direction. This week we start our We Love...We Make Disciples series. 5 weeks that get at why we are in Redding. These are 5 words that we want to live out in our city and world for as long God allows it. I can't wait to hear the feedback and the talks that come out of your Life Groups.

1 comment:

JUAN said...

emphasis on "wrestle"