September 5, 2008

we love. we make disciples.


this Sunday night, we begin a new 5 week series ... we love, we make disciples ... we believe this is why God has placed the Stirring community in Redding ... we want to spend the next 5 years living these 5 words ...

I can't wait to spend the next few weeks calling our church to give their lives to what matters most ...

props to my peeps Jeremy Coverdale for the most excellent image ... I'm blown away by the passion and creativity in our church ... Jeremy's images ... Cory's t-shirts ... Juan's paintings ... Patrick's design ... and all the other creative minds ... you guys help me see God in so many profound and life changing ways ... thanks ...

if you get a chance, read the first couple chapters of Acts before Sunday night ... for the next few weeks, we're going to live in the book of Acts ...

1 comment:

JUAN said...

Glad I could help...

Is there a new t-shirt coming out?

that guy that did the last two is pretty cool....